Original Stop Key Unit
- This KA design is intended both for horizontal and vertical mounting.
- The unit is housed in a tough moulded body, open on one side for maximum accessibility.
- The toggle action has easy adjustment.
- Tab movement is adjustable by two screws.
- Spark suppression is not fitted as standard, but diodes can be factory fitted if polarity is indicated with order.
- KA10 solid state combination system relays (code FS256) can be factory fitted. Details of this option available on request.
- The horizontal and vertical units can be factory fitted with:- tabs AS039 & AS040.
- The vertical tilting tabis designed for tab AS042. This tab is supplied separatelt for the customer to glue to the special base provided to ensure correct line-up.
- This assembly is intended for 5/8″ thick facial panelling.
Horizontal Mounting (2nd touch cancel)
Magnetic Toggle Stop Key Unit
- Fitted with adjustable magnetic toggle and plug in connector for coils and reed switch Connections.
- All setting adjustments are carried out from the rear of the unit.
- 32° standard arm angle
- 30 ohm coils
- Mounting by base or front face
- Adjustable stroke
- Reed switch contacts
|Stop Key Unit-Standard Tab|
Stop key-Tilting Tab – see below.
Stop Key Rocking Tab Assembly
Combination relayExtra, or alternate, reed switch position at customers request.
The new model is designed with a straight end to the armature, over which is a felt sleeve.
Rocking Tab Stop Key Unit
Rocking mechanism only
Stop Tab Unit
- The KA Stop Tabs have a smooth manually operated toggle action.
- Movement of the Tab is adjustable by means of two felted stops.
- The contacts are nickel silver.
- The solder connections are readily accessible at the rear of the unit.
- Normal Contacts are single pole changeover configurations, but a single make and break can be supplied.
- The standard unit can be factory fitted with : Tabs ASO39 and AS040
- The Tilting Tab is designed for Tabs AS042 and ASO43 which are sold separately.
- Two types of Stop Key Tabs are available, they can be factory fitted to KA Stop Keys and Stop Tabs or supplied separately, either plain or engraved.
|Machined from solid grained ivorine. an excellent substitute for pure ivory.||TAB/S||ASO39|
|These are moulded from Ivory Cycolac. To ensure consistent shape, flatness, colour and finish|
they are a two-piece moulding permanently bonded together. Other colours to special order.
|Tilting Tablets are moulded from Ivory Cycolac and have a recessed serrated area on the back face|
for gluing to the special Stop Tab arm.